Hormone content: Trenbolone Acetate.
Classification: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Presentation: 10mL vial
Trenbolone-Acetate (TA/Tren-A) is the Mother Ship of anabolic steroids. Of the Trenbolone-based hormones on the market, TA is the easiest to control, the most stable and definitely the most potent of all them all.
Tren-A is similar to testosterone in that it is ideal for use during most training cycles and it consistently delivers impressive results. It can include some hefty side effects but not enough to prevent us from considering Trenbolone-Acetate the best anabolic steroid ever.
Trenbolone-Acetate was first administered as Finaplix, an implant steroid meant to beef up cows. Finaplix piled muscle mass on cattle. Fortunately, Tren’s success in the animal kingdom translated well to the human world too.
Although Trenbolone was initially used to enhance strength and mass, it didn’t take long to discover Tren’s versatile list of perks. Today, TA is the most sought after and desirable anabolic steroid worldwide and should definitely be a staple to any serious cutting cycle.
As a 19-nor anabolic steroid, Trenbolone-Acetate is a short ester base that is equally androgenic and anabolic. In comparison to testosterone, TA is 500x more androgenic and anabolic (and testosterone isn’t wimpy stuff).
TA is known for greatly increasing the body’s IGF-1 production. IGF-1 is an anabolic hormone that impacts virtually every cell within the body.
Tren-A also boasts an impressive ability to promote muscle growth as well as encourage fat-loss thanks to its capacity to create powerful binds to androgen receptors (ARs). Anabolic steroids are known for having a positive metabolic influence but Trenbolone-Acetone is extra special thanks to its unique manner of burning fat. It is also packed with regenerative properties that promote efficient and optimal healing and repair performance.
Similar to other anabolic steroids, Tren-A effectively regulates glucocorticoid steroid release, amplifies protein synthesis, encourages nitrogen retention and elevates red blood cell counts but at a significantly higher rate than other anabolic steroids.
Possibly TA’s best asset is its ability to significantly improve food/nutrient efficiency. So, what exactly does that mean? Well, nutrient efficiency refers to the body’s ability to break down food, the most anabolic substance we can possibly consume, into the most valuable nutrient form possible. The result is a more finely tuned physique that is both more efficient and powerful.
TA includes many more properties that make it an ideal addition to most training cycles. Check out more Tren-A features below.
- TA promotes growth while increasing strength; add some testosterone and you’ve got a powerful stack.
- TA does not convert to estrogen which means weight-gain is pure muscle.
- TA is a stable anabolic steroid. This means physical gains are maintained for longer periods after discontinuing use.
- TA provides a harder, more quality-looking muscle. Beware though. Tren-A only shows hardening results on bodies with little or no body fat.
Trenbolone-Acetate is a top notch steroid but some side-effects do exist, possibly because TA is attached to a fairly small ester. The following are a few.
- Although controllable through diet and exercise, TA can cause high blood pressure.
- Hair loss but only if you’re predisposed to it.
- Possibility for Gynecomastia. Caution should be taken as Tren-A’s progestin nature has been found to cause the man-boob effect.
- Prepare yourself. At least one of the following will occur, although degrees will vary from person-to-person: Insomnia, increased heart rate & anxiety, night sweats or a decrease in libido.
Remember Tren-A delivers powerful results. Unfortunately, this is true on the negative side too. The good news: if you do happen to experience any of the aforementioned secondary effects, simply discontinue use and you’ll be Tren-A free within a few days.
Trenbolone-Acetate’s power and effectiveness makes it our favourite anabolic steroid, especially when stacked with testosterone. In fact, you should definitely take testosterone in conjunction because TA is known to suppress its natural production. Some presence of testosterone is necessary for good health not to mention a happy libido.