C4 Trenbolone Enanthate 200
Hormone content: Trenbolone Enanthate.
Classification: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Presentation: 10mL vial
889 in stock
What is Trenbolone?
Trenboloneis an extremely powerful steroid, which has managed to acquire widespread recognition among the athletic community. Although innovated quite a few decades ago, this drug garnered popularity only since 1997. This supplement could be categorized into three parts and they are as follows:
|Divisions||Dosages||Active Trenbolone Content|
In the following discussion, we are going to explore more about Trenbolone Enanthate.
What are the common traits of Trenbolone Enanthate?
Trenbolone Enanthate is noted for carrying certain traits that are commonly associated with anabolic steroids,
- Increased Protein Synthesis.
- Increased Nitrogen Retention.
- Enhanced RBC (Red Blood Cell) count.
- Reserved Glucocorticoids.
- Strong Affinity to Androgen Receptors.
- Nutrient Efficiency.
What are the effects of Trenbolone Enanthate?
Trenbolone Enanthate is quite valuable in the recent times. This drug has the amazing ability of promoting lean mass growth and increasing bodily strengths, that too rapidly. Moreover, it is noted for showing its effects in a clean way unlike the other anabolic steroids. It has been quite popular with athletes. However, one must never think of using the drug without doctor’s consultation. Before buying and taking the steroid, make sure to talk with your physician.
What are the Side-effects of Trenbolone Enanthate?
If overused or misused, a consumer can get subjected to serious side-effects. Take a close look at them as they are mentioned below in brief:
- Hair Loss and subsequent baldness.
- Increase in the levels of blood pressure.
- Profuse sweating.
- Poor sleep patterns.
- Severe acne and oily skin.
- Trenbolone Cough or Tren cough- This is perhaps the most common side-effect that consumers suffer from. Individuals would feel a metallic taste and stiffness in the chest along with violent and frequent coughs.
If the consumers are suffering from the above-mentioned reactions, they must contact their doctor immediately before the matter gets worsened.